I whole-heartedly thank Pawan Bhatta (https://pwnbhtt.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this award. It is such an honour! I mean, I am been in WordPress for just six months now! 😀
There are certain rules to be followed:
- Upload the above Image to your post.
- Link to the person who nominated you (add a link of any of his/her blogpost).
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate 5-10 persons and ask your questions to them.
And, I have got really deep questions here 😀 – which I shall be very glad to answer: 😉
1. What is your First post on WordPress, provide the link?
Ans: My first post was called “Introduction” and you may find it here: https://ananyaworld.wordpress.com/2016/01/31/introduction/. 🙂
2. If you are given a chance to meet people following you in WordPress who would you meet first and why ?
Ans. I would meet Tee, as she is a wonderful blogger… And most surprisingly unpredictable every time I visit her blog – something I tell her from time-to-time! 😀
3. When do you generally write, Morning, Daytime, Evening or Night?
Ans. Well, actually, I do not have any “time” to write–I write whenever I get a line or even a few words, I note them down as soon as possible. 🙂
4. What is the piece of writing you wrote that is close to your heart?
Ans. The piece of writing close to my heart… actually, there are three: three poems called “No Second Chances”, “Taken”, and “Closing the Distance”.
5. What is writing for you?
Ans. For me, writing is everything… I can lose myself in writing, go into my own world… Writing is everything for me. 🙂
6. How often do you write ?
Ans. Well, like I said before, I write whenever I get the right inspiration or a few words of something to write about. So, it really depends. I suppose one can say that I write as often as I post. 😀 😉
7. If you have to choose between writing and wealth, what would you choose and why ?
Ans. I would choose writing, as it becomes me… It defines who I am. “Who is Ananya?” “She’s the one who writes!” 😀 😉
8. Best and Beautiful thing of your life ?
Ans. The day I found my purpose in life. 😉
9. Source of inspiration for writing?
Ans. My sources of inspiration are plenty– they could be pieces of poetry that I have read somewhere or some of the works of the masters of the Old World or the First World,….
10. What type of person are you ( In five words ) ?
Ans. An emotional sort of a person.
See what said–deep! 😀 It actually helped reflect on my life and who I really am. Thanks a lot, Pawan! 🙂
Now, I nominate:
- Talent Is Unbelievable
- Cannot Be Unseen
- Goin’ the extra..aamile
- The poem planet (TK)
- wandering words & spilled ink
And my questions for my nominees are:
- What inspired you to create your wonderful blogs?
- Any all-time favourite quotes?
Thank you and have a nice day! 😉