Ciao, my friends!
To-day, I have been so fortunate as to be nominated by three people for three different contests… the “3 Day Quote Challenge” (yep, once again… am I really all that famous here on WordPress?! LOL!), the Alphabetical Me!”, and the “Sunshine Blogger Award”.
I am very happy and whole-heartedly grateful to the people who nominated me. 🙂
But, first, I thought that I could finish off with the least challenging of all, as it is almost half-past-ten in the night right now and I would really love to go to bed by eleven to-day…
So, no, I am not actually being lazy. Rather, I am, but for legitimate reasons. 😛
I would like to thank Robert C Day (https://levishedated.wordpress.com/) to nominate me for the “Sunshine Blogger Award”. 🙂
N0w… he has asked his nominees a few questions, which I shall be very happy to answers. 😀
1. Where in the world would you like to live for the next 6 months if money and responsibilities were of no concern?
Ans: I would like to live in an open-air library… Ah, I wish…! 😀
2. What is your favourite part of a rainbow?
Ans: Blue. 🙂
3. Why do you not forgive your worst enemy?
Ans: Because… hey, who said that?! I forgave him a long time ago! 😛 😀
4. How many smiles do you think you could give people in a single day?
Ans: Um… I don’t know… twenty…? Depending on how many I meet… 🙂
5. When will you be famous?
Ans: When the sky falls down upon us! 😛 (Astrix joke…)
6. Who is your idol?
Ans: East- Rani Laxmibai (that great woman who fought against the British); West- Anne Frank.
7. Do you dream in colour (do you dream at all?)
Ans: Yes (and yes)!
8. Describe the sensation of falling off the edge of a tall building in a dream.
Ans: Ah…. Well, as I fell down, I could feel myself becoming lighter and lighter… the weight of life lifted off my shoulders… I could feel the gravity of the Earth pull me down…
Wait – I never – EVER – fell off a building before… LOL!
9. What are the 3 most interesting things about your wardrobe?
Ans: First, it holds the things I need the most to protect myself. Second, it keeps them safe. Third, it allows me to put up my posters on them.
And I nominate:
- Devpria (https://devpria11blog.wordpress.com/)
- Riya (https://riyasharmaviews.wordpress.com/)
- The Darkest Fairytale (https://thedarkestfairytale.wordpress.com/)
- Highlifey (https://highlifey.wordpress.com/)
- Anaida (https://anaidawrites.wordpress.com/)
- Little Flames Blog (https://littleflamesblog.wordpress.com/)
- What made you create your wonderful blogs?
- What is your favourite pastime, other than blogging?