I know I have done this before, and have been given the honour of doing it again!Yippee!! 😎
This time, I thank Pawan (https://pwnbhtt.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this challenge. 🙂
- Post three quotes for three days.
- Nominate three people on each day.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Inform the nominees.
My Quote for Day #3:
Jeremy Marsh: “You’ve heard about the ghosts?”
Tully: “Of course I have. Seen ‘em with my own eyes. But if you want tickets, you’ll have to go to the Chamber of Commerce.”
Jeremy Marsh: “You need tickets?”
Tully: “Well, you just can’t walk right into someone’s home, can you?”
True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
- Soul Writer (https://diaryofasoulwriter.wordpress.com/)
- Stuti (https://stutisoodblog.wordpress.com/)
- Shells Shizzle (https://shellsshizzle.wordpress.com/)